In this episode of the Lubetkin on Communications Podcast, we present the 2018 Meet the Media panel produced by the New Jersey Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America in cooperation with the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists. The program was recorded April 5, 2018 at the Rutgers University Student Center in Piscataway, NJ.
The panelists were:
- Steve Lubetkin, NJ/PA Editor for GlobeSt.com
- Charlie Kratovil, Editor, New Brunswick Today
- Ivy Charmatz, Executive Producer, News & Special Projects, News 12 New Jersey
- Jackie Lieberman, Franchise Owner and Managing Editor, TAPintoWestfield.net
- Ken Schlager, Editor, New Jersey Monthly
- Michael Days, Editor for Readership Engagement, Philadelphia Inquirer
- Howard Burns, Editor, NJBiz
- John Ensslin, Staff Writer, The Record
Moderating the panel was Ken Hunter, APR, director of marketing & communications for NAFA Fleet Services.
For more information on our podcast production services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.