LMC’s managing partner, Steve Lubetkin, will host a free seminar on how podcasts (Internet-distributed audio and video programs) can be used effectively to promote business expertise and thought leadership. The program, part of the “Intelligent Expert” series being offered this summer by Intelligent Office, 525 Rt. 73 North, Ste 104, Marlton, NJ 08053, takes place July 16 from 11:45am to 1:30pm. Attendance is complimentary, but an RSVP is requested at 856-983-8300 by Monday, July 14.
Steve is a frequent speaker about audio and video podcasting, and he has keynoted programs for the US State Department, the New Jersey Bankers Association, and the Public Relations Society of the Philippines in Manila, among others.
Topics Steve will discuss and illustrate with case studies are:
- Defining podcasts – What are they and how did they get that name?
- Ways podcasts are being used in business
- Downloading and listening to podcasts – using iTunes, subscribing to podcasts, devices for viewing podcasts.
- Using podcasts effectively to promote products and services
- Software and hardware that works well for podcasting
- The technical steps involved in creating a podcast
Lunch will be provided.