Updated 2/12/2014: Panels have been broken out separately on YouTube. Players are available below, and a link to purchase a DVD package.
We produced a livestream video from NJ Spotlight’s November 14, 2011 roundtable at Rutgers Law School, Camden on the past, present, and future of New Jersey public media.
The conference brought together many of the top players in the discussion that started with the Christie administration’s decision last year to stop funding the New Jersey Network and sell off its licenses and leases.
To purchase a High-definition multi-camera version of this program in a DVD set, please visit our online store.
- Tom Glaisyer, Knight Media policy fellow, New America Foundation
- Dennis Haar Sager, executive director and president, Public Television Major Market Group
- Erik Langner, director, Acquisitions and Legal Affairs, Public Radio Capital
- Joseph S. Miller, Esq., deputy director and senior policy counsel, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- Matthew Hale, associate professor, Seton Hall University
- Patrick Murray, director of the Monmouth University Polling Institute
- Oliver Quinn, senior counselor, Taft and Partners, past president, NJ Public Policy Research Institute
- Donna Sandorse, managing member, The DCL Group, founding member, Voice for NJ
- Kyra McGrath, EVP and COO, WHYY Inc., Philadelphia
- Neal Shapiro, president and CEO, WNET, New York
- Laura Walker, president and CEO, New York Public Radio