NJ Spotlight presents a roundtable on Charter School Policy and Accountability, held May 12, 2011 in Newark, NJ.
1. Acting Commissioner of Education Chris Cerf
2. NJ State Assemblywoman Mila M. Jasey
3. Montclair State University professor and charter school expert Katrina Bulkley
4. Karen Thomas, CEO of Marion P. Thomas Charter School, Newark
5. Julia Sass Rubin, Save Our Schools NJ
6. Carly Bolger, Director, Office of Charter Schools, NJ Department of Education
Moderating the panel is John Mooney, NJ Spotlight’s education writer and co-founder. More information at njspotlight.com.
This program produced for NJ Spotlight by Professional Podcasts LLC. You can purchase a DVD of this program in our e-Commerce store.
Watch the entire roundtable here ([1:45:45]), or watch individual chapters below.